virtual format conversion

Home Forums Virtualization Other Virtualization Products and Issues virtual format conversion

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • kathy

Hi ,

We are running citrix as well vmware esxi. Now we do have linux and windows systems running in my citrix xenserver and xen desktop. Now we do have 2 brnch office located and some of the users are working remote only.

Now i want them to provide one iso file of readily available system with all the programs installed . They just need to boot a system using a dvd and then start working with pre installed system .Its a kind of live cd in ubuntu linux . I make a research on google and find that using vmware converter tool we can make one ovf image of existing system , that we can bind it anywhere and start using it but we need a vmware workstation or vmware player. Now is it possible to convert this ovf file to ISO file so that my users do not need to installed vmware player or vmware workstation.

Please help !!

Thanks !!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: