Stuck full access ‘mailbox" in outlook.

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Stuck full access ‘mailbox" in outlook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    knight_

HI all,

I am encountering a problem which have made me stuck for couple of months.

I have added myself to have full access or a user mailbox, let name him John.

I gave myself full access and need to search for some emails. John’s account was auto mapped to my outlook thus my outlook have ‘Knight” and ‘John’ mailboxes

I am done with what I need to do and I remove the full access to John’s mailbox and I know the account should be gone in my outlook as I have done this before with other’s email account. But now even when i remove the full access permission via EMC or via PS, I still have John’s account stuck in my outlook.
    I tried to move it manually via control panel in my outlook but was given the prompt that the account i wanted to removed is my primary account and I am not able to do so.
    I have check on the ADSIedit.msc and under the delegatelinklist there is no entry, I have also double confirm and try removing the permission via PS command line and full access permission is totally removed but yet the account is still stuck there.

I have read through http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb676551(v=exchg.141).aspx and follow every single steps that i need to do and the account is still around.

I am using windows & with SP 1 and my exchange server is 2010 with SP2.

I am wondering if any kind soul can help me on this as its really irritating to see the stuck mailbox:mad:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.