Steps in performing AD trust between parent company and site offices ?

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Steps in performing AD trust between parent company and site offices ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    albertwt

People,

I’d like to know what are the steps and the caveats in setting up the AD domain trust between my parent company AD domain and more than 20+ site offices that has their own Active Directory domain ?

Background: My parent company bought around 20+ office building in multiple different geographical locations and each of those building runs their own AD domain. Since the hardware and IT infrastructure on each of those sites belongs to their own, we do not want to double the work to do:

Join the domain: Import all AD domain objects to our parent company AD domain
    When the site office is decommissioned or bought by another company: Recreate all AD domain and then re-export the AD domain objects so that they can still run their business with their new owner.

I’m open to any suggestion as well of what is the best way to approach the situation above.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.