Single user unable to auto-forward/auto-redirect to external address

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Single user unable to auto-forward/auto-redirect to external address

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    OhmSweetOhm

We have a single user (me) that is unable to use Outlook 2016 rules to automatically forward or redirect mails outside of the company. I can auto-forward and auto-redirect email internally.

We have only one remote domain set up and it allows automatic fowarding. I have no transport rules in place to stop it from happening for me. We did set up some transport rules to prevent auto-forwarding and auto-redirect for specific groups of users but I’m not a member of any of those. I deleted and recreated my rules in Outlook. I deleted and recreated my Outlook profile on the client workstation. I ran a repair installation on Outlook. I tried creating the rules in OWA. I ran a check against my mailbox for corruption – there was none. I also compared a get-mailbox | FL against a user that is able to auto-forward/auto-redirect and besides the obvious account differences they’re identical. I looked at my properties in ADSIedit and nothing jumps out at me. We have a spam filter in the DMZ that has message tracking but it doesn’t look like the email is even getting to that point. Sounds to me like it’s a server side thing, but I’m at a loss where to go from here troubleshooting this issue. Will welcome any thoughts or insights on where to look or how to fix.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.