"Send As" woes! – Exc07 SP3

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 "Send As" woes! – Exc07 SP3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Spuddy

So a user wants to “send as” a customer services mailbox but we keep getting bouncebacks.

[COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]You are not allowed to send this message because you are trying to send on behalf of another sender without permission to do so. Please verify that you are sending on behalf of the correct sender, or ask your system administrator to help you get the required permission. [/FONT][/COLOR][/CODE]

I’ve select the customer services mailbox and hit “Manage Send As Permission”. Added the user and myself, yet we both get bounce backs when we try to send from: [email][email protected][/email] in our outlook.

[IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7640/exchangef.jpg[/IMG]

I thought it might be because our exchange was SP1, a bug or something. I upgraded to SP3 last night but it has made no difference. The permissions were added days ago, so it’s not a delay issue.

Please help.[CODE][FONT=&quot]You are not allowed to send this message because you are trying to send on behalf of another sender without permission to do so. Please verify that you are sending on behalf of the correct sender, or ask your system administrator to help you get the required permission. [/FONT][/CODE]

I’ve select the customer services mailbox and hit “Manage Send As Permission”. Added the user and myself, yet we both get bounce backs when we try to send from: [email protected] in our outlook.

exchangef.jpg

I thought it might be because our exchange was SP1, a bug or something. I upgraded to SP3 last night but it has made no difference. The permissions were added days ago, so it’s not a delay issue.

Please help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.