Searching Group Members in Active Directory

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Searching Group Members in Active Directory

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jewen

I am currently experiencing a strange issue when using the find utility in active directory. My problem is this, I have created some users in a OU, I have then added a group called Sales, added a number of users to the group called Sales. I then want to search active directory for all users that are members of the group called sales. Ultimately my purpose is filter out these users for a recipient policy in exchange. Using a custom search I try to build a search queery to find all the users in the group called Sales. I have tried searching for users being a member of the group called Sales and no results are returned. I have also tried searching for group members of the group alled Sales. I know there are user that are members of this group but nothing is being returned. I have been trying for days now to resolve this problem. It seems such a simply thing to do, but I am getting nowhere. Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Jewen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.