RWW authentication error (SBS2008)

Home Forums Server Operating Systems SBS 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2011 RWW authentication error (SBS2008)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jud Aster

Hello and thanks for reading,

Our SBS is working perfectly for 6 months now, I’m very happy with it. Yesterday some of the users wanted to have the possibility to access their computers from home via the RWW. I’ve been using this feature since the begining and I thought that it would work well. But the problem is that I can’t log-in to the RWW from certain users, I don’t know why.

I can log-in from some standard users but not from others. It doesn’t matter the client computer I try. It looks something related to the user account, but I can’t figure it out.

The users I try to log in are in the remote access security group, and have enabled access to the RWW and internal website.

If I create a new user just for testing, I can login to the RWW and RDP with no problem, but I can’t from some of the existing users.

I googled it for many hours with no sucess. The people have problems for remote desktop from RWW, but I can’t even get access to the remote web workplace.

Does somebody have an idea of what can be happening, I can’t find anything in the event viewer.

Thanks for your help.

Jud

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.