Password Change on next Login for Multiple Users

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Password Change on next Login for Multiple Users

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    paul.beynon

Hi all, during the course of this week I am going to be rolling out a Password Policy to force users change passwords every 60 days. Currently users can use anything as a password.

We have an AD 2003 environment, the GPO is set up in the Computer Settings, Password Policy and we have a mix of XP and 2k clients.

The policy works there is no problem with that, what I would like help with is this:

Each user account is set to prevent Password from expiring, I want to be able to change this Account Setting on multiple users in one go to remove the tick from Prevent Password from Expiring, as well as putting a tick in Force User To Change Password On Next Login.

Due to the size of company we want to split it into 3 stages – “Site 1” , “Site 2”, and “Site 3” being done on three seperates days.

AD has several OU’s which currently are not containing the correct users in the correct groups, mainly due to very recents move arounds that IT haven’t heard about!!

Can anyone tell me if there is a way of doing this for multiple users in multiple OU’s all in one domain?

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.