Office 365 Mailbox Size report ?

Home Forums Office Office 365 Office 365 Mailbox Size report ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • jason0923
    Participant

I’ve been asked to get a report of our users mailbox size use. I’ve been trying various powershell commands but can’t get any to work. The basic one I am trying

“get-mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | get-mailboxstatistics | sort -property totalitemsize | select-object Displayname,totalItemsize,totaldeleteditemsize | export-csv c:_tempMailusers.csv

That says “WARNING: By default, only the first 1000 items are returned. Use the ResultSize parameter to specify the number of items returned. To return all items, specify “
    -ResultSize Unlimited”. Be aware that, depending on the actual number of items, returning all items can take a long time and consume a large amount of memory.” I need a list for all users. (we have about 17,000) So I try adding the -ResultSize Unlimited as it says but then get This

WARNING: Proxy creation has been skipped for the following command: ‘Add-AvailabilityAddressSpace, Add-DistributionGroupMember, Add-MailboxFolderPermission, Add-
    MailboxPermission, Add-ManagementRoleEntry, Add-PublicFolderClientPermission, Add-RecipientPermission, Add-RoleGroupMember, Add-UnifiedGroupLinks, Clear-ActiveSy
    ncDevice, Clear-MobileDevice, Clear-TextMessagingAccount, Compare-TextMessagingVerificationCode, Complete-MigrationBatch, Disable-App, Disable-HostedContentFilte
    rRule, Disable-InboxRule, Disable-JournalArchiving, Disable-JournalRule, Disable-Mailbox, Disable-MailPublicFolder, Disable-MalwareFilterRule, Disable-OutlookPro
    tectionRule, Disable-TransportRule, Disable-UMAutoAttendant, Disable-UMCallAnsweringRule, Disable-UMIPGateway, Disable-UMMailbox, Enable-App, Enable-HostedConten
    tFilterRule, Enable-InboxRule, Enable-JournalRule, Enable-Mailbox, Enable-MailPublicFolder, Enable-MalwareFilterRule, Enable-OrganizationCustomization, Enable-Ou
    tlookProtectionRule, Enable-TransportRule, Enable-UMAutoAttendant, Enable-UMCallAnsweringRule, Enable-UMIPGateway, Enable-UMMailbox, Export-MailboxDiagnosticLogs
    , Export-MigrationReport, Export-TransportRuleCollection, Export-UMCallDataRecord, Export-UMPrompt, Get-AcceptedDomain, Get-ActiveSyncDevice, Get-ActiveSyncDevic
    eAccessRule, Get-ActiveSyncDeviceClass, Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics, Get-ActiveSyncMailboxPolicy, Get-Act………..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: