Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

OCS R2 communicator not syncing

Home Forums Messaging Software Skype for Business Server OCS R2 communicator not syncing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • howithink

When i add new users to AD and then within our OCS 2007 (standard) R2 server, when I enable new employee, they are not showing up in the galcontacts.db.

furthermore, I am unable to download galcontacts.db after I deleted mine or any new employee from the server.

On the server I ran abserver -regur and then abserver -syncnow, but nothing is being downloaded.

I saw online somewhere that I need to update the registry on win 7 to pull it down, but that doesn’t help either. I have waited weeks and ran many many absever -regur and -syncnow without any luck.

I have verified that within iis I am using an update cert, same cert shows up within ocs admin console.

however when I navigate to the url [URL]https://localhost/Abs/Int/Handler[/URL] I get page not found.

I have verified that LASgroupAppPool is using the correct user name RTCComponentService.

I do see a lot of phone_book_normilization_txt errors, but we’re not using any voip so that’s ok, I don’t think that would matter correct?

I am confused and in desperate need of help!

any ideas?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: