Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

In Azure cloud how to get files from storage account to a VM in cloud

Home Forums Cloud Computing Microsoft Azure In Azure cloud how to get files from storage account to a VM in cloud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a Window 2016 Datacenter VM created in the Azure cloud. Also, I have some installers uploaded to the new storage Account I created ( Path is Storage Account -> DemoStorage-Blobs-> dbfile->Installers)
    How can I get the Installers I uploaded into the VM I created in cloud?

Pistle
    Participant

Mount the Azure file share
    >Sign in to the Azure portal.
    >Navigate to the storage account that contains the file share you’d like to mount.
    >Select File shares.
    >Select the file share you’d like to mount.
    >Select Connect.
    >Select the drive letter to mount the share to.
    >Copy the provided script.

Hope this will help
    Best regards

BenCWalker
    Participant

Try Azure File Storage for managed file shares that use standard SMB 3.0 protocol. Take advantage of fully managed file shares in the cloud that are accessible via the industry-standard SMB and NFS protocols. There are several options available, such as Azure Backup, Azure files, and so forth. I had some issues with azure storage and migration and then I took help from an azure migration consulting company – https://nuvento.com/cloud-managed-services/azure-consulting-services/.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: