can i get my old handle back?

Home Forums General Chat General Discussion can i get my old handle back?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • jimmy luv

so i guess i had made my account (james haynes) from my old work address.. of course i dont have that domain anymore. so i never needed to get a password reminder or anything like that, so i had never updated the contact info after i left that place… i can provide the email address associated with the james haynes account.. is there some way to get the email address on that account updated to my personal so i dont loose this account?

i sent a message to support, but it was after the migration had kicked off and i didnt receive a response, but i know you guys were busy… so maybe now would be a better time to discuss account recover than during the migration.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don't leave your business open to attack! Come learn how to protect your AD in this FREE masterclass!REGISTER NOW - Thursday, December 2, 2021 @ 1 pm ET

Active Directory (AD) is leveraged by over 90% of enterprises worldwide as the authentication and authorization hub of their IT infrastructure—but its inherent complexity leaves it prone to misconfigurations that can allow attackers to slip into your network and wreak havoc. 

Join this session with Microsoft MVP and MCT Sander Berkouwer, who will explore:

• Whether you should upgrade your domain controllers to Windows Server
    2019 and beyond
  • Achieving mission impossible: updating DCs within 48 hours
  • How to disable legacy protocols and outdated compatibility options in
    Active Directory

Sponsored by: