C2960 TTL multiple Trunk ports with same VLANs

Home Forums Networking Cisco Routers & Switches How-to C2960 TTL multiple Trunk ports with same VLANs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • netguy2000

Dear support/ Gurus.
    I configured my C2960 TTL port-1 as a trunk with allowed VLAN 1,16,17 connected with WiFi AP DAP-2695
    then I configured my C2960 TTL port-2 as a trunk with allowed VLAN 1,16,17 connected with my 2nd WiFi AP DAP-2695
    then I configured my C2960 TTL port 24 as a trunk with allowed VLAN 1,16,17 connected with my DHCP server configured LAN interface with 802.1Q VLAN 1, 16, 17 TAGGING.

interface FastEthernet0/1
    description ToWiFi1
    switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,16,17
    switchport mode trunk

interface FastEthernet0/2
    description ToWiFi2
    switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,16,17
    switchport mode trunk

interface FastEthernet0/24
    description ToDHCP
    switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,15-25
    switchport mode trunk

after some time 5 to 10 min. my DAP 2695 stops responding on LAN.
    My WiFi APs already configured to with multiple SSiDs with VLANs
    Wireless AccessPoints 2 DAP-2695, i configured multiple ssids and succeed, then I created VLANs and succeed, then I assign ssids with vlan .
    VLAN=1 (default)
    vlan= 16 (groupA)
    vlan= 17 (groupB)

VLAN tagging details
    VLAN 1 = Mgmt LAN1 LAN2 (TAG) , 2.4GHz MSSID Primary (un-tag) all other not-member, 2.4GHz WDS port W1 to W8 (not member) , 5GHz MSSID Primary (un-tag) all other S1 to S7 not-member, 5GHz WDS port W1 to W8 (not member)
    VLAN 16 = Mgmt LAN2 (not member), LAN1 (TAG), 2.4GHz MSSID S1 (un-tag) all other S2 to S7 not-member, 2.4GHz WDS port W1 to W8 (not member) , 5GHz MSSID S1 (un-tag) all other S1 to S7 not-member, 5GHz WDS port W1 to W8 (not member)
    VLAN 17 = Mgmt LAN2 (not member), LAN1 (TAG), 2.4GHz MSSID S2 (un-tag) all other S1,S3 to S7 not-member, 2.4GHz WDS port W1 to W8 (not member) , 5GHz MSSID S2 (un-tag) all other S1,S3 to S7 not-member, 5GHz WDS port W1 to W8 (not member)

I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND IS THIS IS APs PROBLEM OR I AM CONFIGURING MY C2960 WRONGLY.

Can you Gurus help me ?
    Please help me in this problem
    Thanks in Advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by:

Office 365 Coexistence for Mergers & Acquisitions: Don’t Panic! Make it SimpleLive Webinar on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 @ 1 pm ET

In this session, Microsoft MVPs Steve Goodman and Mike Weaver, and tenant migration expert Rich Dean, will cover the four most common steps toward Office 365 coexistence and explain the simplest route to project success.

• Directory Sync/GAL Sync – How to prepare for access and awareness
  • Calendar Sharing – How to retrieve a user’s shared calendar, or a room’s free time
  • Email Routing – How to guarantee email is routed to the active mailbox before and after migration
  • Domain Sharing – How to accommodate both original and new SMTP domains at every stage

Aimed at IT Admins, Infrastructure Engineers and Project Managers, this session outlines both technical and project management considerations – giving you a great head start when faced with a tenant migration.the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

Sponsored by: