2nd exchange server not receiving emails

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 2nd exchange server not receiving emails

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m a Exchange 2k3 newbie with no prior experience in Exchange. Company decided to deploy exchange so I had to make do and learn it quickly.

I had successfully installed and tested single Exchange 2003 server in a test environment and deployed it into our production network (Wind2k3 SP1) for further testing.

I decided to install a 2nd exchange server in our smaller office with approx 30 users. We have a 256kbps WAN link between the offices in a single domain with 4 DCs and GCs (2 DCs in each site and all DCs are GCs). With the 2nd exchange server in the other site, I can’t seem to receive emails at all, both from the main site or externally.

Only the emails from mailboxes on the 2nd exchange server can be received. That means only users on the 2nd exchange server can receive each other’s emails but not from external sources or from the main site.

AD Replication is all fine according to replmon and I have rebooted both the exchange servers. I have not reboot all the DCs and GCs though.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.