GET-IT: TEAMS DAY | 1-Day Free Virtual Conference all about Teams. Here on Petri.com - 8/12/20 GET-IT: TEAMS DAY - 8/12/20

Trouble with javascript in IE 11

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 8 Trouble with javascript in IE 11

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    boxikg

Last week I installed Windows 8.1 Pro x64 which of course comes with Internet Explorer 11. I have some training videos which I play in Internet Explorer with table of contents on the left side. When I click on any topic in table of contents nothing happens. When I point to any of these topic, in status bar of IE 11 the following appears: javascript:SeekTime(time in seconds); so it seems that javascript function which exists in video training files and moves video to wanted time (topic in TOC) is not called or executed.

When I had Windows 7 Pro with SP1 x64 and Internet Explorer 10 everything worked fine. In fact I tested Windows 7 Pro with SP1 x64 machine and Internet Explorer 11 and the same problem depicted above happens again. Obviously IE 11 causes this problem.

Please help me, I do not want to go backwards and have Windows 7 and IE 10 again but I want to be able to play my training videos normally. My computer is bussiness laptop and it is in domain environment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.