I am really loosing it, I can’t find a solution for a problem on my own server.
At my own office I have an SBS 2003 R2 SP2 with all MS updates.
All wizzards have run and I have bought a certificate for SSL which works fine.
OWA works fine, Outlook clients work fine, Outlook clients running RPC over HTTPS work fine.
I just bought a Windows Mobile 6 PDA with Wifi and GPRS and I am trying to sync it with Exchange, but I keep getting error 0X85010014 on my device.
I have read many articles about this, all tips didn’t work for me.
I have checked all security and SSL settings on the virtual directories, they are all fine.
I have re-created the exchange-oma virtual directory, including the registry entries.
I can access [url]https://fqdn/exchange[/url] and [url]https://fqdn/oma[/url] on the PDA without certificate messages, that works.
When I disable the SSL option on the PDA and sync with the internal server name through wifi, it works perfectly.
But we want SSL …