Running ActiveDirectory module through a remote powershell session?

Home Forums Scripting PowerShell Running ActiveDirectory module through a remote powershell session?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Jscubafbi

HI all im hoping someone can help me with this. I have some powershell code that I wrote and part of it requires the Active Directory Module commands to run. Basically I have a powershell session running on one server and im connected to the remote machine via its fqdn through powershell.

From there if I do a import-module Activedirectory the results get queried against the domain of the server im logged into instead of having the results passed through the session to the remote server and returned.

Anybody know how I can get the module results to be passed through the session and return results of the remote environment?

Thanks all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: