Remote Desktop clients can only sign on as Domain Admin

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services Remote Desktop clients can only sign on as Domain Admin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • SRSnure

I’m running Terminal Services on my server, TS-01. When my Remote Desktop Connection users attempt to logon to TS-01 they are granted access, but the logon process stops once the desktop background is loaded. At this point no icons are displayed and only the following files have loaded as shown in the Terminal Services Manager.

csrss.exe
    winlogon.exe
    rdpclip.exe

However, if I give their user accounts Domain Administrator privilege (“Administrator” alone does not work) they’re able to logon fine. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks – Steve Snure

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: