Problem setting up terminal server session broker

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services Problem setting up terminal server session broker

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • davids355

I have a system with two terminal servers and a dedicated terminal server broker.

I have set everything up as per this guide:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc772418(v=ws.10).aspx

I have not set up DNS round robin yet, but as I understand the guide, that is not a requirement, it just balances the initial logon requests bwtween servers.

As I understand the guide, I have configured the ts broker with the session broker role, I have added the two TS servers to the local farm members group on the session broker.

I have configured each terminal server to be a member on the same farm.

I beleive that now when I log on to either of the terminal servers, it should automatically query the session broker, and decide which server should handle that particular session.

But its not working – whatever terminal server I log on to, it always just logs me in to that physical server.

Am I missing something??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: