Print Server

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kobe 310

I have a print server on a domain server 2008R2. I have installed a printer with both 64 and 86 drivers. If i am on the server, i can print, this printer has an ip.

i have tried to connect several computes to the print server printer, (\ipprintername)in which it goes through the proces, and then asks to install the print driver from the server, it supposedly does because the icon shows up with a check mark to be the default printer……..But when i try to pint a test page, it says that there isn’t a driver, and i need to install one, so it opens up the HAVE DISKBROWSE box, for me to install the driver. After installing the driver, which i know is the same 86 and 64 on the server, i try to print a test page, and get the “Microsoft error send don’t send” message.

the computers i am trying to install the printer on, are not part of the domain. does this have anything to do with it?…What could be the problem. the domain is for the Terminal Server just in case your courious. Not all computers need to access the terminal server.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.