OWA Document sharing (file server)

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 OWA Document sharing (file server)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kiekeboe100

hello,

I’m trying to get the document sharing feature to work.

So far I’ve manages to open shares on the exchange server and a network hard drive (Western Digital MyBookWorld).

When I try to access my file server I get an error message (see bottom of this post).

I’ve tried adding the file server to the allowed server list, which I also had to do with the network drive.
    I’ve also tried enabling the guest account.
    And I’ve tried searching a lot on the internet but I just can’t find anything about this problem.

I really hope someone can help me with this, I guess it’s a stupid simple permission problem, but I have no idea of where to find it.

thx,
    Kiekeboe100

Error Message:
    Outlook Web Access was unable to retrieve the requested Sharepoint document or folder. This may have occurred because of the way your Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Sharepoint servers are configured. You can try going directly to the resource by copying the link you typed and pasting it into Internet Explorer. For more information, contact technical support for your organization.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.