Looking for assistance on a project

Home Forums Other Misc Looking for assistance on a project

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    neilmac

Hi, folks.

To site admins – apologies if this isn’t the appropriate forum or if this breaks site etiquette – please amend as you see fit and let me know if I have breached rules.

I am looking for someone to help out on a project in the South of France for 5 – 7 days from 11 June.

I would like to have someone who is good at pulling cables, and who can then help with a wifi installation and a small business server set up, replacing an old w2k server. (basic IT, overseen by me)

It would suit someone young and enthusiastic (a junior IT guy), or old and enthusiastic (however, as it’s cable pulling, the pay is not “IT Expert” rate…

If you think you would be interested, or have junior employee you could send on secondment for a week, please let me know. It would be a terrific experience for someone at the start of their IT career.

All expenses (travel, hotel, meals) will be paid, with a daily rate. Equipment and tools will be provided on site.

You WILL have to be able to invoice me with a correct company invoice, you would be working as a sub-contractor.

Please PM me ASAP if you might be interested.

Many thanks,

Neil Mac

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.