Here’s my problem:
We’ve been aquired by a US company. We use Exchange2003 and they use some other mail (POP3). In order to use same mail domain @DOMAIN.NET I added recipient policy to the users and set it to be their default address, although we are not the MX or this domain. A public mail sent to [email protected] is being forwarded by the other system (the official MX) to [email protected].
All of the above works fine
When my local user sends mail to [email protected] (an existing recipient in US) I get NDR (I know why) :)
I need a solution for that situation.
I’ve tried creating a routing group and SMTP virtual server to forward the mail to their mail server but the NDR is generated before it reaches the Virtual Server.