Exchange OWA with multiple SMTP Domains

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Exchange OWA with multiple SMTP Domains

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eclipse

Hey guys, I’m a bit of a rookie when it comes advanced exchange options, I’m currently trying to setup 2 SMTP domains with an existing mail domain that I already have working good.

I’ve already made a new accepted domain for one of them and I made an email policy where the users have to have a specified company to get one of the email domains but after that the problem starts. I can’t log into OWA with the newly created account or get to it from an external client such as thunderbird, it just doesn’t think the account exists.

Is there something important I’m missing?

This is basically it

Domain a.local – working fine with OWA and 3rd party clients
    Domain b.local – inaccessible when typing the full email address of the client in OWA or 3rd party clients
    Domain c.local – inaccessible when typing the full email address of the client in OWA or 3rd party clients

Should I have seperate mail boxes for each domain and their own OWA clients?

I’ve done extensive Google searches but nothing has fixed this.

Any help is appreciated!

Server 2003 running Active Directory if that helps.

All I’m trying to do is achieve multiple email addresses with different domain names on one exchange 2007 server with multiple OWAs if that’s possible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.