I have exchange 2013 sp1 DAG with two member and two 2 databases.
The databases wasn’t synchronize for more the 10 days so, i had my primary databases up and running but, the passive copy was in failed mode.
Today i ran you of space in my log drive (didn’t had backup for 10 days) so, both databases dismounted.
I add more capacity to my log drive and tried to mount the databases and only one of them mount (v.i.p database).
When i ran the eseutil /mh database.edb i can see that it is in a dirty shutdown and missing a few logs from today.
I searched the folder for that logs and they appear but, probably are corrupted.
So i ran the eseutil /ml and didn’t get the healthy result so, my last option is to run the eseutil /p but, in the repairing damaged table
it gave me an error “operation terminated with error -1019 (JET_errPageNotInitialized, Blank database page) after 4881.922 seconds