Specops Releases Gpupdate 2.0 and Remote Admin CTP Products
Specops has recently announced a new product called Remote Admin CTP, and have also updated their Gpupdate product to Version 2.0. They are currently seeking beta testers for both products.
New in Specops Gpupdate 2.0
- Improved WoL functionality including custom Mac/IP address lookup and support for no-DHCP environments.
- Immediate WSUS client update
- New powerful customizable User Interface
- View PowerShell code for all chosen commands
Supported Operating systems
- Support for Win Server 2008 Standard & Enterprise in both x32 and x64 iterations.
Specops Remote Admin
All functionality and features of Specops Gpupdate 2.0 plus…
- Remote Assistance
- Remote Desktop
- Remote Event Viewer
- Run executable remotely
- View remote computer in explorer
- Remote registry reading
Full PowerShell support
- View and run chosen commands as PowerShell code.
- Full support for scheduling all commands using Windows Task Scheduler
We talked about Specops products before, in the article “How do I run Powershell and VBScripts on Windows PCs using AD and Group Policy?“. You can read more and download the software from the Specops website.
Recent Active Directory Forum threads
Got a question? Post it on our Active Directory Forums!
More in Active Directory
How to View the Attribute Editor in Active Directory
Sep 26, 2022 | Michael Reinders
How to Restore Active Directory
Sep 19, 2022 | Michael Reinders
How to Add a New Domain Controller to an Existing Domain
Sep 12, 2022 | Michael Reinders
How to Back Up Active Directory
Sep 6, 2022 | Michael Reinders
How To Install Active Directory Users And Computers: A Step-by-Step Guide
Aug 12, 2022 | Michael Reinders
Microsoft Launches New On-Premises Unified Update Platform To Manage Windows Updates
Jul 27, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
Most popular on petri