Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 TechNet Virtual labs
Experiment with the newest features and familiarize yourself with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 in a free, online virtual environment.
TechNet Virtual labs are simple—no complex setup or installation is required. You need to sign up (did I mention it’s free?) with your passport account, and after you do that you will gain access to the online labs. The labs themselves are based on pre-configured virtual machines, so there are no hardware or software pre-requisites, and no installation to perform.
The Office Communications Server 2007 topics of the newest Virtual labs are:
- Deploying and configuring
- Configuring and using conferencing
- Using management and troubleshooting tools
- Compliance and archiving
There is also a new Exchange Server 2007 Virtual lab on configuring the Unified Messaging Server. In relation to the Exchange virtual labs you should also look at my “TechNet Exchange Virtual Labs” article.
What is “Inside Microsoft Teams”?
“Inside Microsoft Teams” is a webcast series, now in Season 4 for IT pros hosted by Microsoft Product Manager, Stephen Rose. Stephen & his guests comprised of customers, partners, and real-world experts share best practices of planning, deploying, adopting, managing, and securing Teams. You can watch any episode at your convenience, find resources, blogs, reviews of accessories certified for Teams, bonus clips, and information regarding upcoming live broadcasts. Our next episode, “Polaris Inc., and Microsoft Teams- Reinventing how we work and play” will be airing on Oct. 28th from 10-11am PST.
Check out the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Virtual labs
Links to the newest Virtual Labs are:
- Exchange Server 2007: Configuring the Unified Messaging Server
- Deploying and Configuring Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Enabling Users and Installing Office Communicator 2007
- Configuring and Using Conferencing in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Using the Management and Troubleshooting Tools in Office Communications Server 2007
- Compliance and Archiving in Office Communications Server 2007