Petri is Looking for Writers
The Petri IT Knowledgebase is looking for writers! Petri is a leading site providing IT professionals with tutorials, news, and advice on how to work with Microsoft enterprise technologies. The editorial team is looking for content creators and IT professionals in the field who would like to help others by contributing their knowledge in the form of how-to articles taking readers step-by-step through solving a problem or configuring a system and pillar content explaining fundamental IT concepts.
In exchange for sharing your knowledge with your peers in the industry, Petri offers a competitive rate in U.S. dollars, and you get exposure on a site with up to 1 million page views a month alongside well-known industry figures.
Petri primarily covers Microsoft enterprise solutions, particularly:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- and related technologies
But if you have experience in another area, we’d still like to hear from you.
Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager
Devolutions RDM centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients.
What we are looking for
We are looking for content creators and practitioners who have:
- A skill for explaining complex technical subjects
- Good written English
- Knowledge in Petri’s key subject areas
- A desire to learn and improve writing skills
- A desire to help Petri produce the best educational content for our readers
What we expect from our contributors
- We expect that contributors provide original material, including images, in a form that is ready to publish
- We may provide writers with an article brief that should be followed to produce the content required for the site
- Submitted work must meet basic guidelines before it is approved
Apply to become a Petri contributor
If you are interested in becoming a contributor for the Petri IT Knowledgebase, then please fill out the information in the form below: