Petri’s Top Posts of 2018
With 2019 starting fresh today, it’s time to take one last look at 2018 for Petri. During the year we updated our forums, converted our database, updated site mechanics, started a new podcast and prepared the site for even bigger things in 2019.
Much of the content we publish on Petri falls into two categories: news, and technical information. This results in two different types of traffic waves, news which draws in readers quickly and technical information which will bring in readers for months and often times, for several years.
For the 2018 year, the top posts were a mixture of news and technical with news taking four of the top spots and technical filling out the remaining six. Below you will find the list of our top posts of the year:
- What is Windows Lite?
- Solve RDP Error ‘CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation’
- Hiding Office 365 Groups Created by Teams from Exchange Clients
- What Is Windows 10 Fast Startup And How to Disable It
- Office 365 Makes Message Encryption Even Easier
- PowerShell Core 6.0 and Why Windows PowerShell Is No Longer Being Developed
- Microsoft’s Preparing a Free Version of Teams to Take on Slack
- Microsoft Cuts More From its Payroll, Layoffs Across Several Orgs
- Blocking Internet Access for Azure VMs
- Microsoft Outlines Performance Impacts of Meltdown and Spectre Patching
For the year ahead, I fully expect Azure and Office 365 to continue to be growth segments for not only Microsoft but for our content as well. In 2018, we pushed deeper into these areas for coverage and 2019 will see us continue down that path as well.
As Microsoft continues to evolve their strategies, we will keep you updated on what you need to know to stay informed and ahead of the curve. Our goal with each post on Petri is to help you not only understand how the technology world is changing but also how to take advantage of it.
More in Main
Microsoft Refreshes Surface Lineup with Duo 2, Pro 8, and Go 3 and More
Sep 22, 2021 | Brad Sams
Microsoft Beats Expectations with Profits up 47%
Jul 27, 2021 | Brad Sams
Petri Research: The New Challenges Ahead for the IT Pro
Jul 21, 2021 | Brad Sams
Microsoft to Acquire of RiskIQ to Bolster Security Tools
Jul 12, 2021 | Brad Sams
Petri Reader Survey for 2021
Jun 22, 2021 | Brad Sams
All Things Azure, Office 365 and more at VeeamON 2021
May 20, 2021 | Rick Vanover
Most popular on petri