Download Microsoft Network Monitor 3.0
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.0 is a brand new protocol analysis tool. It has been under development for about 2 years at Microsoft. You are welcome to try it out and provide feedback to us. Key features of Microsoft Network Monitor 3.0 include:
- A completely new user interface
- Real time capture and display of frames
- Simultaneous capture on multiple network adapters
- Multiple simultaneous capture sessions
- Network conversations and a tree view displaying frames by conversation
- A new script-based protocol parser language, and script-based parsers
- Support for Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003
- Support for 32bit and 64bit platforms
- Go to http://connect.microsoft.com
- Sign in with your passport account.
- Choose “Available Connections” on the left.
- Choose “Apply” for Network Monitor 3.0 (once you’ve finished with the application, the selection appears in your “My Participation” page).
- Go to the Downloads page (On the left side), and select the appropriate build 32 or 64 bit build.
More in Networking
Static vs Dynamic IP Address - What's the Difference?
Mar 29, 2022 | Jason Wynn
What is DNS?
Mar 11, 2022 | Siji Roy
What is 5G and How is it Better Than 4G LTE?
Feb 24, 2022 | Jason Wynn
What is a DHCP Server?
Dec 7, 2021 | Jason Wynn
How to Access and Triage Network Connectivity in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
May 19, 2021 | Michael Reinders
Paul Thurrott's Short Takes: February 22
Feb 22, 2019 | Paul Thurrott
Most popular on petri