Download Microsoft Network Monitor 3.0
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.0 is a brand new protocol analysis tool. It has been under development for about 2 years at Microsoft. You are welcome to try it out and provide feedback to us. Key features of Microsoft Network Monitor 3.0 include:
- A completely new user interface
- Real time capture and display of frames
- Simultaneous capture on multiple network adapters
- Multiple simultaneous capture sessions
- Network conversations and a tree view displaying frames by conversation
- A new script-based protocol parser language, and script-based parsers
- Support for Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003
- Support for 32bit and 64bit platforms
In order to download Network Monitor 3.0 you will need to sign in to the Microsoft Connect website and participate in the product. You will then get to download Network Monitor 3.0 for free.
- Go to http://connect.microsoft.com
- Sign in with your passport account.
- Choose “Available Connections” on the left.
- Choose “Apply” for Network Monitor 3.0 (once you’ve finished with the application, the selection appears in your “My Participation” page).
- Go to the Downloads page (On the left side), and select the appropriate build 32 or 64 bit build.
More in Networking
What Are the Best Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Solutions on the Market?
Jan 9, 2023 | Sukesh Mudrakola
How to Migrate an Azure ExpressRoute Connection￼
Nov 18, 2022 | Flo Fox
How to Enable AWS Direct Connect Redundancy Using Azure ExpressRoute
Oct 28, 2022 | Flo Fox
Choosing between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi
Oct 17, 2022 | Sukesh Mudrakola
Understanding Network Basics: What is TCP, Subnetting, and More
Sep 2, 2022 | Siji Roy
Static vs Dynamic IP Address - What's the Difference?
Mar 29, 2022 | Jason Wynn
Most popular on petri