Change the Binding Order in Windows XP
To change the Binding Order in Windows XP:
- Start / Settings / Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Network Connections.
- On the Advanced menu, press Advanced Settings.
- Select the adapter whose Binding Order you wish to change in the Connections box.
- Use the arrows on the right side of the Binding for <Adapter Name> to order the protocols.
- Press OK.
- If you are prompted to restart, press Yes.
More in Networking
Static vs Dynamic IP Address - What's the Difference?
Mar 29, 2022 | Jason Wynn
What is DNS?
Mar 11, 2022 | Siji Roy
What is 5G and How is it Better Than 4G LTE?
Feb 24, 2022 | Jason Wynn
What is a DHCP Server?
Dec 7, 2021 | Jason Wynn
How to Access and Triage Network Connectivity in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
May 19, 2021 | Michael Reinders
Paul Thurrott's Short Takes: February 22
Feb 22, 2019 | Paul Thurrott
Most popular on petri