Download ISA Server SP1
Where can I download ISA Server 2000 Service Pack 1?
Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 fixes are distributed in service packs. Installing the latest service pack keeps your installation of ISA Server 2000 current. Service packs include updates and fixes that are conveniently bundled for easy downloading. Service packs are cumulative; each new service pack contains all of the fixes that are included in previous service packs, as well as any new fixes. You do not have to install a previous service pack before you install the latest one.
ISA Server 2000 Service Pack 1 (2.8mb) Release Date: February 18, 2002 Note: This is the latest version of ISA Server 2000 SP1. You can install this version in ISA Server 2000 with or without the version of SP1 that was released on January 15, 2002. Microsoft previously recommended that customers not using the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Filter should continue to use the original version of SP1. If you installed SP1 before January 24, 2002, Microsoft strongly recommends that you install the latest build of SP1 over the previous build on all computers running ISA Server. There is no need to install the previous build of SP1 before installing version 3.0.1200.166.
Follow these steps to determine which version of SP1 you have installed:
- On the Start menu, point to Programs, then point to Microsoft ISA Server, and click ISA Management to start the ISA Server management console.
- Click to expand Internet Security and Acceleration Server, then Servers and Arrays, and then ISA Server name.
- Click Computer.
- Right-click ISA Server name in the list in the right pane, and click Properties on the shortcut menu. The ISA Server version section of the dialog box shows the current version number.
Note: The latest version of SP1 is version 3.0.1200.166. If you are running an earlier version, it is recommended that you select a language from the dropdown list on this page, download, and install the current version of SP1 over the previous version. Included in ISA Server SP1
ISA Server SP1 can be applied to ISA Server Standard and Enterprise Editions, and includes:
- All hot fixes issued since ISA Server was released to manufacturing.
- Fixes for common issues reported by customers through Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS).
- Enhanced stability of the ISA Server services and administration tool in a number of scenarios.
- Fixes that enable ISA Server to run on Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003, Standard Edition and Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition.
- Fixes recommended through an audit by third-party security experts.
Fix List: For additional information about the problems that are fixed by ISA Server 2000 SP1, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
List of Bugs Fixed by Resolved in Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Packs – 313249
More in Security
Microsoft Boosts Data Analytics and Cybersecurity in New Training & Certifications
May 24, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
Microsoft Defender for Office 365 to Get Preset Security Policy Improvements In June
May 23, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
Microsoft Detects 254% Spike in XorDDoS Attacks on Linux Servers
May 23, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
CISA Warns Federal Agencies to Mitigate Critical VMware Vulnerabilities by May 23
May 20, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
CISA Warns Windows Admins Against Applying May Patch Tuesday Updates on Domain Controllers
May 17, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
F5 Confirms New Remote Code Execution Flaw in BIG-IP Systems
May 9, 2022 | Rabia Noureen
Most popular on petri