Prepare to be captivated as Brian Johnson, a skilled white-hat hacker, embarks on a daring mission to infiltrate privileged accounts, with intentions ranging from illicit data acquisition to espionage and disruption of critical systems. The burning question lingers: Will he succeed in his audacious endeavors?
Secure your front-row seat at the exhilarating Hacker vs Netwrix live cyber battle, where you will witness firsthand the meticulous step-by-step unraveling of various common attacks. We will all get see in real time how well Netwrix Privilege Secure defends against multiple attacks, including:
- Abusing the local admin access commonly granted to far too many users to do things like dump cleartext credentials from memory.
- Sneaking in an extra “backdoor” local admin
- Moving laterally from one compromised system to gain local admin rights everywhere
- Abusing wide-open RDP access to remote into a system with admin access and then dump out a copy of the AD database or exfiltrate sensitive content
- Using Pass-the-Hash to authenticate via RDP
- Performing a ticket-stealing attack
- Using a password spraying attack to discover accounts that haven’t been logged into in a long time and might well have weak passwords