Specops Releases Gpupdate 2.0 and Remote Admin CTP Products
Specops has recently announced a new product called Remote Admin CTP, and have also updated their Gpupdate product to Version 2.0. They are currently seeking beta testers for both products.
New in Specops Gpupdate 2.0
- Improved WoL functionality including custom Mac/IP address lookup and support for no-DHCP environments.
- Immediate WSUS client update
- New powerful customizable User Interface
Read the Best Personal and Business Tech without Ads
Staying updated on what is happening in the technology sector is important to your career and your personal life but ads can make reading news, distracting. With Thurrott Premium, you can enjoy the best coverage in tech without the annoying ads.
- View PowerShell code for all chosen commands
Supported Operating systems
- Support for Win Server 2008 Standard & Enterprise in both x32 and x64 iterations.
Specops Remote Admin
All functionality and features of Specops Gpupdate 2.0 plus…
- Remote Assistance
- Remote Desktop
- Remote Event Viewer
- Run executable remotely
- View remote computer in explorer
- Remote registry reading
Full PowerShell support
- View and run chosen commands as PowerShell code.
- Full support for scheduling all commands using Windows Task Scheduler
We talked about Specops products before, in the article “How do I run Powershell and VBScripts on Windows PCs using AD and Group Policy?“. You can read more and download the software from the Specops website.
Recent Active Directory Forum threads
Got a question? Post it on our Active Directory Forums!