This site has a large knowledge section where you’ll be able to find most of the stuff you’re looking for.
Under the Knowledge Base section you’ll find the following stuff:
What is “Inside Microsoft Teams”?
“Inside Microsoft Teams” is a webcast series, now in Season 4 for IT pros hosted by Microsoft Product Manager, Stephen Rose. Stephen & his guests comprised of customers, partners, and real-world experts share best practices of planning, deploying, adopting, managing, and securing Teams. You can watch any episode at your convenience, find resources, blogs, reviews of accessories certified for Teams, bonus clips, and information regarding upcoming live broadcasts. Our next episode, “Polaris Inc., and Microsoft Teams- Reinventing how we work and play” will be airing on Oct. 28th from 10-11am PST.
- The Tips and Tricks section holds a growing collection of tips on the following subjects:
All the tips and tricks are alphabetized.
- Patches & Service Packs – Know what Service Pack or HotFix your system needs, how to apply it and how to troubleshoot SP issues.
- Updating and Management Tools – How to keep track of your system’s patching status.
- Links and Tools – Tons of useful links and tools you can’t leave home without. This section will soon undergo a major facelift. Stay tuned.
- Classroom Stuff – Where I keep my students informed and place specific classroom stuff. More will follow in a short while.
- Certification Requirements – Where you can get all the needed information on the various Microsoft certifications.
- Book Recommendations – Where I post my favorite books.
All the Tips & Tricks pages are constantly updated. Stay tuned.
If you’re looking for something see the Search page. It has Search Tips and Search Engine links, plus a Sam Spade Tools page. There you’ll be able to perform various search operations on this site and on the Web.
The Feedback page allows you to send me your comments and thoughts.
The FAQ page is a collection of Frequently Asked Questions about this site.
If you want to see the site’s map go to the Contents page.