Onboarding and offboarding employees is labor intensive, from granting permissions to making sure no critical data is lost. During this webinar, AvePoint CMO, and Microsoft MVP and RD, Dux Raymond Sy will show you how to make the process easier in your Office 365 and SharePoint environments.
What the viewer will learn:
- How to automate control of security, configurations, permissions and content for new hires within the appropriate SharePoint sites, Teams, and Groups.
- How to make it easier for new hires to adopt your collaboration ecosystem by easily self-discovering the Groups they need to join.
- How to ensure new hires follow your organizational operational governance policies to quickly find what they need and prevent clutter.
- How to move, restructure, sync, and publish content to give users what they need, when it’s needed.
- What to do with Mailbox and OneDrive data after an employee has left.
- How to ensure critical data is retained and properly dispersed to team members.
- How to use backup solutions and out of place restores to get users the file they need; or let users self-service restores through bots.
Dux Raymond Sy
Microsoft RD and MVP, AvePoint CMO
Executive of Petri.com & Thurrott.com