The challenge of info overload, and what really works for security reporting
When organizations move to the cloud, security is almost always among the top concerns and challenges to overcome. Luckily for users and tenant administrators, Microsoft Office 365 offers many robust security features. However, due to the vast amount of data and multiple security portals, it can be hard to tell if you’ve implemented the right security best practices for a truly secure environment.
Doug Davis will explore the current state of Office 365 tenant security and show you how to overcome security info overload to best protect your tenant.
Download this tech brief to learn:
- What is considered a ‘secure’ Office 365 tenant
- What tools can determine the security of your Office 365 tenant
- Why tools often give a false sense of security
- What Microsoft Secure Score is and what it really means for your organization
- How to determine if your tenant is truly secure
- How to mitigate risk and lock down your Office 365 Tenant
- How to prevent a secure tenant from creeping back to insecurity