Get All 5 Chapters of AlienVault’s How to Build a Security Operations Center (On a Budget) in 1 eBook! You’ll get an in-depth look at how organizations with limited resources can set up a successful operations center for monitoring, detecting, containing, and remediating IT threats across applications, devices, systems, networks, and locations.
The chapters you’ll read focus on:
- The roles and responsibilities involved in a security operations team
- The key processes you’ll need to build a security operations center
- The essential security monitoring tools needed for a fully functional security operations center
- How threat intelligence is used in a security operations center
- Real world examples of how organizations have used AlienVault USM to power their security operations center
For many organizations (unless you work for a large bank), building a SOC may seem like an impossible task. With limited resources (time, staff, and budget), setting up an operations center supported by multiple monitoring technologies and real-time threat updates doesn’t seem all that DIY. Download this eBook today to learn how to build a SOC without requiring costly implementation services or large teams to manage it.
Read the Best Personal and Business Tech without Ads
Staying updated on what is happening in the technology sector is important to your career and your personal life but ads can make reading news, distracting. With Thurrott Premium, you can enjoy the best coverage in tech without the annoying ads.