M365 Changelog: New Teams Phone Firmware Update
MC242327 – Our next firmware update for Teams phones will contain the following updates:
- Remote provisioning and sign in for Teams Display from Teams admin center.
- New and improved sign in experience.
- Meeting stage enhancements – changes in call controls, reactions in meetings, overflow support, docked UBAR and participant tray.
- Calling user experience enhancements.
- Click to dial support for phone numbers.
- Transfer call to voicemail.
- Multi-cloud support for sign in.
When this will happen
We will begin rolling this out in late March.
How this will affect your organization
New update will be available for your Teams phones in Teams Admin Center. If you have Teams phones deployed in your environment, please make sure to update them from the Teams Admin Center.
What you need to do to prepare
Please wait for the update to be available on Teams Admin Center. Once it is available, you can update all your Teams phones.
More in Teams
M365 Changelog: (Updated) Export feature in Teams Admin Center
Sep 12, 2022 | Petri Staff
M365 Changelog: (Updated) Connected Templates
Aug 17, 2022 | Petri Staff
M365 Changelog: (Updated) 1:1 VOIP and PSTN call recording and transcription in Calls App V2
Aug 16, 2022 | Petri Staff
M365 Changelog: (Updated) Microsoft Teams: Casting from Teams desktop client to Microsoft Teams Rooms
Jul 12, 2022 | Petri Staff
M365 Changelog: (Updated) Announcing graph support for Get Team Template List
Jun 23, 2022 | Petri Staff
M365 Changelog: (Updated) Microsoft Teams device store in Teams admin center
Jun 14, 2022 | Petri Staff
Most popular on petri