ISA Server 2000 SP2 Patches
Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2) provides the latest updates to ISA Server 2000 and provides an even higher level of security, reliability and stability to customers.
ISA Server 2000 SP2 can be installed directly on ISA Server 2000, ISA Server 2000 Service Pack 1 or ISA Server 2000 Feature Pack 1 or any other combination of hot fixes.
ISA Server SP2 can be applied to ISA Server Standard and Enterprise Editions, and includes:
- All hot fixes and security updates issued since ISA Server was released to manufacturing.
- Fixes for common issues reported by customers through Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS).
- Enhanced stability of the ISA Server services and administration tool in a number of scenarios.
- Fixes that enable ISA Server to run on Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition and Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition.
- Fixes recommended through an audit by third-party security experts.
Download SP2 for ISA 2000 (3.9mb)
Read the Best Personal and Business Tech without Ads
Staying updated on what is happening in the technology sector is important to your career and your personal life but ads can make reading news, distracting. With Thurrott Premium, you can enjoy the best coverage in tech without the annoying ads.
See the Readme file for SP2
Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server with SP2 running on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server box requires the following security-related patches: