Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Wsus and Virtualization

Home Forums Virtualization Other Virtualization Products and Issues Wsus and Virtualization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • loureed4

Hello,

I have set up like 4 or more Virtual labs, with both WMWare and Virtualbox. When I set up WSUS in all those Labs, it never works.
    Does it have something to do with WSUS being virtualized?. I mean, it is a straighforward process and I could have done it wrong in one or two of those Labs, but it always goes wrong.
    I have tried just about everything, and sometimes, for a while, it works, but then I always have this error message: “Error connection, Reset Server Node.”

As I say, if it wouldn’t have worked in one or two of the labs, I would know it was my fault. It is a somewhat easy process.
    I have gone through all the possible suggestions out there on the internet, I have installed it in 2008 and 2012, in Wmware and VirtualBox…always the same problem, over and over.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: