wscript launch exe file spaces in path

Home Forums Scripting Windows Script Host wscript launch exe file spaces in path

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • confuseis
    Participant

Hi

Ive looked around the net for this but nothing thus far works. I have zero knowledge of vbs

I want to execute a bat file via a small vbs script, idea is to launch the bat invisibly, this has worked perfectly. I’m launching this command from powershell, remote execution tool launches the vbs command.

-k (Command to run)

& .owexec.exe -c “computer1” -u “contosovader” -k “wscript.exe C:UsersPublicRecorded TVJK3.vbs C:UsersPublicRecorded TVTest-wscript.bat”

The space in the Recorded TV section of the file name is the blocker here.

Error: There is no file extension with “c:usersrecorded”,

The articles Ive read mention using triple quotes “”” Ive tried numerous different combinations but nothing works, So difficult to deal with a simple thing such as a space

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Confuseis

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: