WMI Filtering

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    shmengie

Yo:

So, I have to push out 1 of 2 reg keys, depending on if the OS is 32-bit or 64-bit. I have 2 Group Policy objects created, one for each scenario. I have 2 WMI filters set up, one each each OS type. I’ve found a few 32/64 queries online, but with out luck, so far.

One of them is:SELECT AddressWidth FROM Win32_Processor WHERE AddressWidth =’32′[/CODE]Another is:[CODE]Select * from Win32_Processor where AddressWidth =’32′[/CODE]Another is:[CODE]select * from Win32_Processor where DeviceID=”CPU0″ and AddressWidth=”32″[/CODE]
    Substituting 64 in each case for the 64-bit filter, of course.

Like I said, none of these queries works. Can anyone advise?

Server: 2008 R2, Clients: W7 32/64

Thanks![CODE]SELECT AddressWidth FROM Win32_Processor WHERE AddressWidth =’32′[/CODE]Another is:Select * from Win32_Processor where AddressWidth =’32′[/CODE]Another is:[CODE]select * from Win32_Processor where DeviceID=”CPU0″ and AddressWidth=”32″[/CODE]

Thanks![CODE]Select * from Win32_Processor where AddressWidth =’32′[/CODE]Another is:select * from Win32_Processor where DeviceID=”CPU0″ and AddressWidth=”32″[/CODE]

Thanks![CODE]select * from Win32_Processor where DeviceID=”CPU0″ and AddressWidth=”32″[/CODE]

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.