Wireless network not connecting

Home Forums Other General Hardware Wireless network not connecting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Kobe 310

I have a Dell latitude D830, and cannot connect to my wireless router,only ethernet.

I have reinstalled windows, installed all appropriate drivers, and the ball just bounces back and forth. I have gone into preferred devices and dumped the router, remove drivers, install again, nothing. I gave a static ip, nothing. I tried putting another card in, from another laptop, same wireless model #, uninstalled the old drivers installed new ones, nothing. I tried windows update to install driver, nothing. Ball just bounces back and forth, I can see all routers ssid’s, it asks me for password, connects, but no ip address. I have tried using wireless zero, nothing

Does anybody have any idea where the problem could be?

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

13 Email Threat Types to Know About Right Now

As email threats evolve and multiply, keeping track of them all—and staying protected against the many different types—becomes a complex challenge. Today, that requires more than just the traditional email gateway solution that used to be good enough.

In this eBook you will learn:

• What are the most common and challenging email attacks for organizations?
  • How to defend against sophisticated email threats, such as spoofing, social engineering, and fraud
  • How to protect employees at the inbox level with the right technologies and security-awareness training
  • How to use a multilayered protection strategy to reduce susceptibility to email attacks and better defend your business and employees

Sponsored by: