WinRM issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    elinoy

Everytime i want to access the Exchange Management Console i get the following err when i click on Microsoft Exchange On-Premises

“initialization failed

the attempt to connect to hxxp://server.workdomains.local/powershell using “Kerberos” authentication failed: connecting to remote server failed with the following error message: WinRM client cannot process the request. ……”

If anyone has any suggestion i will be happy to hear them. this is a new install of exchange did not set any user or anything.

Windows 2011 SBS version. Running SQL Express 2008 and IIS 7.

Is the Powershell has any connection to the IIS I have load my website to the root folder and i have to change the webconfig file to adjust it to my setting.
    I really do not know if this is connected but i thought i will meantion it.

Thanks in advance.

When i open Powershell by it self here is the error

Welcome to the Exchange Management Shell!

Full list of cmdlets: Get-Command
    Only Exchange cmdlets: Get-ExCommand
    Cmdlets that match a specific string: Help **
    Get general help: Help
    Get help for a cmdlet: Help or -?
    Show quick reference guide: QuickRef
    Exchange team blog: Get-ExBlog
    Show full output for a command: | Format-List

Tip of the day #58:

Want to know which mailboxes a specific Active Directory user has permissions to? Type:

$Mailboxes = Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited
    $Mailboxes | Get-MailboxPermission -User | Format-Table Identity, AccessRights, Deny

Caution: This command enumerates all the mailboxes in your organization. If you have lots of mailboxes, you may want to
    target specific mailboxes.

VERBOSE: Connecting to server.workdomains.local
    [server.workdomains.local] Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cann
    ot process the request. It cannot determine the content type of the HTTP response from the destination computer. The co
    ntent type is absent or invalid. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
    + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme….RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [], PSRemotingTransportExc
    eption
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenFailed

Failed to connect to an Exchange server in the current site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.