Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Windows XP Media Center

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro Windows XP Media Center

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • bummer

Hi all,

Similar to Picamix’s dilemma (Forum thread “Windows XP Home Edition”), my windows crashed and i can’t get in to recover my files. What i did was remove the hard disk and let another computer read it. I was able to recover some files but when it came time to access “DESKTOP” or any files in “MY DOCUMENTS” it says i cannot access it due to it having a password. I forgot the exact message but that is the general thing it says. Is there anway I can access these files before re-installing a clean windows? Thank you in advance for the help!:grin:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.