Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Windows 10 restart loop after blue screen

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 10 Windows 10 restart loop after blue screen

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • shotgun54
    Participant

My computer suddenly ran into a problem and blue screen came up but disappeared as fast as i couldn’t read the stop code. Now it’s in a restart loop.
    Every time that the computer turns on the monitor doesn’t turn on like keyboard and mouse.
    After less than 10 seconds it shuts down again and restart.

I attempted to crack a program with files related to previous version. One of the steps was changing registry file and there was a file and its name was activation.cmd. I think it has broken my computer.
    I’m pretty sure that it’s not virus.

How can i reset registry keys or uninstall the program?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.