I have a problem which makes me crazy, i cant find what is wrong. I dont have much experiece in networking/routing so ill be appreciated if you help me.
Ok, let me explain what is my setup.
I have 2 sites, site to site vpn is created and is up and running.
On site A RRAS server has 3 NICs:
WAN – some public address
LAN1 – 10.151.1.10/16
LAN2 – 192.168.10.20/24
I created 1 static route in demand dial connection
10.150.0.0 255.255.0.0 IF VPN (VPN Interface is demand dial if)
On site B RRAS server has 1 NIC
LAN1 – 10.150.1.11/16
vpn link is created over public addres with forwarded ports to RRAS server.
I created 2 static routes in demand dial connection
10.151.0.0 255.255.0.0 IF VPN (VPN Interface is demand dial if)
192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 IF VPN (VPN Interface is demand dial if)
– From RRAS server A i can ping all servers from site B
– From any other server from site A i cant ping anything from site B
– In site A, from server with address 192.168.10.x i can ping only Interfaces of RRAS server
– From RRAS server B i can ping only Interfaces of RRAS server A
– In site B, from any other server i cant ping any server in site B
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a free account today to participate in forum conversations, comment on posts and more.