which router do we want?

Home Forums Networking Cisco Routers & Switches How-to which router do we want?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • raylward102
    Participant

Trying to decide on a new router for the office. We are a small business with 30-50 users and 4 vpns. We currently employ a CISCO RV220W at all of our locations, but I’ve grown tired in dealing with this unreliable device. (maybe it’s my fault; am I over loading it???) I went to login into this device today, and the router crashed after entering my password at the login screen (that’s a new one to add to my frustrations with this router). I want something a lot more robust, with no subscriptions. Any idea’s what I should be looking at as a replacement?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: