2021 Annual Petri Reader Survey - We want to know what's important to you! 2021 Annual Petri Reader Survey - We want to know what's important to you!

Vigor 2950 using 2 ZyXel modems

Home Forums Networking DSL, Cable, and other Broadband Issues Vigor 2950 using 2 ZyXel modems

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • nabberuk

Hi,

I’m currently trying to set up 2 ZyXel routers into bridged mode so i can do some load balancing with the vigor 2950.

The routers models are; P-661H-D1 and P662HW-D1. Our internet connections are both PPPoA. From what i understand neither of these ZyXels support half-bridge mode (PPPoA to PPPoE).

With the Zyxels configured to our ISP using PPPoA all is working and set to bridge mode what should i set the vigor too? i have 2 options, either PPPoA or Static/Dynamic IP.

I’ve tried both with no sucess and i’m not sure where to go from here.

many thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.